Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sad news

So, I really stink at blogging, huh? We are leaving for vacation this weekend but I promise I will get pics of Bryce up when we return....

My heart is heavy today. A wonderful friend's 25 day old baby passed away yesterday. He had a heart condition and had in-utero surgery and surgery immediately after birth. He was doing very well and had hopes of going home soon. He developed an infection and his heart stopped. Please pray for this family. They have really gone thru so much and out of privacy, I won't say what all that entails. The loss of a child causes pain that I can not even begin to imagine. I am so heart broken for them. I have no words.

1 comment:

Patti H said...

Can't wait to see some updated photos.
I am so so sorry to hear about your friends loss Lee-Ellen