Friday, October 17, 2008

Random

So, once again, a week between posts. Life is just crazy at times.

Bryce's sports are still going great. He has 3 more football games, 4 more soccer games and then we're done....until basketball season that is.

Several people have asked about Chad, he is doing well as long as he takes his meds when he's supposed to ;) he goes back for a check up soon.

I've missed the last 3 days of work with a %*$#) kidney stone. I finally passed it a little while ago and feel much better but very tired. I missed Bryce being announced on the football field at the high school game tonight so I'm totally bummed about that.

A little heart to heart.....As most of you know, it was a long, 2 year struggle to get pregnant with Bryce. I am soooo very blessed to have him in my life and I praise and thank God for giving me such a wonderful child. We tried for almost a year starting last August, to have another baby. So 1 year, 2 IUI's (sorry for too much info) later, we have not been able to have another child. I still desire another child so badly that it hurts. I had to keep the infant nursery at church Sunday night and just smelling the babies brought me to tears. Chad has really moved on from the idea and has come to peace with the fact that its just not going to happen. I, on the other hand, have not been able to find that peace. I have prayed and begged God to please either give me the baby that I want so badly OR give me the peace to move on. There are days when I get sooo mad and frustrated that other people seem to be able to have babies by just looking at each other. People that don't care about and love their children, can pop them out like its nobodies business. I just don't understand, I really don't. I know that God is perfect and has a reason for everything, its just hard to see it at times. Ok, not sure why I felt the need to share that with you guys but I hope that you will pray for me.

Love you guys! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Patti H said...

awww Lee-Ellen I am so sorry.

AshleyS said...

Unfortunately been there and done that. But maybe I should have warned you before you happened to read my blog the other day. We ended up having an IUI after all this time. It totally sucks that you've gone that route and still no baby. I am so sorry. I pray you get a miracle or you get peace. Seriously. I'm sending HUGE ((HUGS)).

Patti H said...

Lee-Ellen is has been awhile since you updated. I hope all is well.