Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to School

Bryce started back to school today. He looked a little nervous this morning but did NOT want me to walk him in. You know, he's too cool for mom and dad in public now. I think of myself as a pretty cool mom, I keep up with fashion, always wear makeup and nice clothes when I go out but for some reason I still embarrass the crap outta that kid. He literally walks 5 feet in front or behind me. He does it to Chad too so at least I'm not alone! He is such a cuttle bug when he's home that it surprises me that he's so distant in public! Oh well, I guess I'm getting prepared for the teenage years!

I'll post a pic tonight when I'm home.

If anyone out there knows how to make those flavored, chocolate dipped spoons that people use for coffee, let me know, I have a question ;)

1 comment:

Patti H said...

Oh I can't wait to see the first day of school photos. Thankfully Matt was not one of those kids. He would kiss me or his dad in front of his friends he doesn't care!