Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Monday!

Yeah, not so much. I dread Mondays!!

We had a great weekend. We did lady B's birthday party at the pool and that's always fun. We went out with Chad's family to eat after church yesterday. I'm not a huge fan of O'Charleys but that's where lady B chose. Bryce was the center of attention as always. That child is spoiled completely rotten! He's the baby on Chad's side of the family so he's the "STAR" and he knows it. We gave lady B money for her birthday so she could buy some more school clothes and Bryce was trying to talk her into buying HIM a toy with HER birthday money and she was going to do it! We had to quickly squash that!

Bryce is going to meet his first grade teacher tonight. Can you believe he's already in first grade?!?!? I don't know anything about his teacher but I hope he will have a great one like last year. He hates school (he's gonna be a jock, not a scholar ;) ) He starts school on Wednesday, I dread getting him up early again, the only time we really bump heads is in the morning when I have to get him up and dressed early.

He's very excited about football and soccer starting. My schedule is about to get very hectic!! I do love watching him play sports even though I'm incredibly nervous while he's out there. His life truly revovles around sports, he's always kicking or throwing a ball at home. Chad gets a little out of hand watching Bryce at times, they are both sooooo competitive that they really get into it. Chad has trouble controling his mouth at times - they are little kids for goodness sakes, its not the super bowl ;) I am one proud momma when my boy scores goals and touchdowns though!!

Back to your reguarly scheduled programming! Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Patti H said...

sounds like Matt as well. He loves sports and was not a scholar! Wow Grade one already!!